Monday, September 7, 2015

WANG


F/W has officially begun! Keep warm in the winter in a chic way with a cool scuba top and a long plaid shirt. It gets pretty chilly at work so I decided to double up a little on a quiet Thursday at the mall. H&M always has the best collaborations with high end designers. Alexander Wang is by far one of the best ones besides from Versace and I cant wait to see the collaboration with Balmain and I will totally save my money to camp out in line for the launch!  Its fun to pair your pieces together mixing and matching. The pieces Im wearing, I consider them classic and edgy at the same time, especially if you don't have to worry about staying within the trends all the time. Its always so fun to have your own style.  Alexander Wang is also one of my favorite designers with the use of studs and leather at the same time.


The long top I am wearing inside is by Singaporean designer, Sabrina Goh (Elohim). I got it at the Blueprint event  (Suntec City) back in May for only S$ 83 on sale. I thought it was a pretty good steal for something fancy. 

My new cat eye shades are from Forever 21 that were only S$ 7.   I am wearing an Alexander Wang X H&M scuba top that I bought from a seller on Carousell for only S$ 70. Believe it or not it was brand new. 

I got my pants from Bugis Street for only S$ 20.

Style up warmly,

MONICHIC

1 comment:

  1. Plaza Singapura, nestled in the heart of Singapore, is a vibrant shopping haven offering a diverse mix of retail therapy, delectable dining, and entertainment. Plaza Singapura With a plethora of stores ranging from international brands to local boutiques, it caters to every shopper's delight.

    ReplyDelete